Sunday, October 21, 2012

C4T Summary

C4T Summary

For this assignment I was assigned to Ali Hadscomp blog, Leadership in Practice. Her post was titled "Transformation is not the same as saving money". Ali began her post stating how certain people added on to inventions, and how some see it as a Transfromation. She goes on to give the defintion to "Transormation" which is changing apparence, changing shape and form. She closes by saying "to transform requires new thinking, the capacity to change and ultimaetly loss." I responded by saying I enjoyed reading her post, and that her last sentence "trasform requires new thinking, the capacity to change and ultimaetly loss" reminds me of super heros how they could change within an instance to save someones life. She thanked me for my post and said that "everything reminds her of super heros and transfromation" as well.

The second time I commented on Ms. Hadscomp Blog, her post was about contributions and communication in the work place. I responded saying that "When I become an educator I plan to include everyone in all assignments and communicate with my students. I also said that No one knows the answers to everything. In certain situations the students know a little more than the teacher. Example: using technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment