Saturday, October 6, 2012

C4K Summary September

I posted a comment for a fifthe grade student in New Zealand. The student talks about how in their P.E class they played over and under, and it was the last day to play basketball. I responded saying Hi, my name is Carmen, I'm a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I remember when I was younger my friends and I played "Over and Under" too. I like to play "Over and Under" really fast, to see who can keep up and whose paying attention. My favorite sport is Basketball as well.

On September 30 I posted a comment for Kennedy a seventh grade student in Iowa. She posted a picture of a "Kentucky Coffeetree" and gave insructions on how to find the picture. I commented saying Hi Kennedy, my name is Carmen Young ,I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. The instructions that you provided on how to see the Dichotomous Key tree are clear and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment