Saturday, November 10, 2012

C4T 3

I was assigned to Angela D. Rand's blog "My Mind Gap" for this weeks C4T assignment. I read two of Ms. Rand blog post and commented on each one. "The Cookie Connection" was the first post I read. In this post Ms. Rand talks about memory. "Memory contains the magical capacity to harness our lives into a timeline from which we may direct our attention backwards to relive moments. How The Cookie Connection got its title? Ms. Rand was having a discussion with her husband about the cookies they would eat living in Germany. This made her remember the friends she had in Germany, the activities they did, and their coworkers in the Air Force. I responded in an email saying "its amazing how we remember the little things in life, and those are the most precious moments.

The second post I read was Writing to write. Ms. Rand tells us about her experience with having writers block and being afraid to write. She mad an excellent statement about the writing process. "If I don't write anything, there will be nothing to edit." We should brainstorm first to get our thoughts out on paper, then write for perfection. She also said to use your teachers and other people to edit your work. I responded saying I also have a hard time writing when things are due. If I write first instead of thinking so hard on what to write, and how well it has to be done I would be less stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment