Saturday, November 10, 2012

C4K October

C4K3

For my C4K #3 I was assigned to Jasmine a fourth grader in Ms. Dunlop's class. Jasmine's post was about her favorite fall activity horseback riding. She loves horseback riding because its fun to feel the air in your face and reins in your hands. She also likes to hear the horses clomping feet, and the smeel of fresh air.

When I left my comment I first introduced myself to Jasmine. I told her I live in Alabama and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama. I wrote to Jasmine that I have never been horseback riding, but reading her blog post made me want to try it one day.

C4K 4
For my C4K #4 I was assigned to an 11th grade History student post OSG's Global Issues Blog". This post was about "Corruption: A Highlight of Global Issues. Corruption is a dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery. Most might think that developed and richer countries wouldn't have as much corruption as developing nations. Wrong! Developing countries can be the cause and support of corruption. There are multiple forms of corruption such as corruption in the government and globalization. Globalization is a process of interaction and integration among the people, companies, and governments of different nations. Globalization can harm the poorer people in the world.

When I left my comment I first introduced myself to the student. I told him/her I live in Alabama and I'm a student at the University of South Alabama. I wrote to the student that I agree that corruption is being used today not just in the government. I said that corruption is not a good thing but when it's used the right way it can have some positives. I also said that I liked the quote about Western business bribing people with money to win friends, influence, and contracts.


C4K5

For my C4K #5 I was assigned to Gia. Her post was titled The Tragedy of the Titanic ( A day that should never ever be forgotten. This post was about the sinking of the Titanic. Gia says "this day should never be forgotten because its HISTORY!!!" It all happened on April 14th 1912. The boat shook and was sinking while people were screaming with terrified faces. The ladies got a chance to jump off the boat into a rescue boat, but some of the men did not make it. She also said that almost everyone on the bottom deck did not make it alive.


C4K6

For my C4K #6 I was assigned to Mckenzie. She lives in Alberta, Canada. Mckenzie post was a short description of The Big Rock. She introduced the Big Rock and asked if we knew a woman gave birth on the east of it? When I left my comment I introduced myself to Mckenzie. I told her I was a student at the University of South Alabama. I told her that I liked the picture, and its cool a lady gave birth on the east side of the rock. I also asked what else is the big rock famous for?

1 comment: